At trainingEXP, we are dedicated to partnering with businesses to cultivate secure and efficient workplaces through our comprehensive training solutions.
Whether you are looking to upskill your team, establish compliance with the latest regulations or improve your knowledge in your industry, trainingEXP have got you covered.
To help you determine the ideal training solution, we’ve created this blog post, providing an overview of our courses.
Choose the training course that best aligns with your needs and aspirations today.
Passive Fire Protection Training Courses
Our Passive Fire Protection Training is led by experienced professionals with extensive expertise in the field.
trainingEXP provide cutting-edge VR training programs alongside traditional classroom-based training, allowing you to choose the most convenient format for you and your team.
“I have just completed the 3 day passive fire awareness intermediate course with Training EXP, the course was very concise and informative. I thoroughly enjoyed the desktop studies and the site investigation modules.” – Mr Matt Bevan, Technical Manager at Compartment Fire Ltd
Our training provides comprehensive knowledge and skills in all aspects of passive fire protection, ensuring you remain confident, safe, and legally compliant.
Our courses include:
- The Passive Fire Protection Intermediate Award (FIREQUAL): This course is perfect for those who want to enhance their knowledge of passive fire protection measures. You’ll learn about fire-resistant walls, floors, and ceilings, as well as fire doors, fire dampers, and smoke seals.
- The Passive Fire Protection Advanced Award (FIREQUAL): Take your knowledge of passive fire protection to the next level with our Advanced Award course. You’ll learn about fire-stopping, fire barriers, and more.
Workplace Health and Safety Courses
trainingEXP offer a variety of Health and Safety courses that cover fire safety and other key aspects of workplace safety.
Our courses are delivered through a user-friendly online portal, allowing you to complete courses at your own pace and convenience. With our eLearning courses, you can purchase training in bulk and take it on an as-needed basis, which seamlessly integrates into your day-to-day business activities.
Our Workplace Health and Safety courses include:
- Electrical Safety: Our electrical safety training course will start by covering the many benefits electricity brings to society, as well as its key components, voltage, current and resistance.
- Workplace Health and Safety: With this training, you will cover everything from corporate manslaughter to emergencies and PPE.
- Emergency First Aid at Work Online Annual Refresher: This course acts as a refresher course and helps to prepare them for any emergency, from choking and bleeding to burns and heart attacks.
- Basic Legionella Management: Building and facilities managers, as well as maintenance professionals will be fully equipped with the risks and how to prevent Legionella in the workplace.
- Manual Handling: Manual handling covers the time you will need to lift an object with your body, either to transport it to its intended location or onto a trolley or vehicle.
- Working Safely: This course is for those who work on a construction site for the first time to ensure their safety moving forward.
Industry-Specific Training Courses
We understand the importance of industry-specific training, and that is why we offer bespoke training courses in various areas.
We offer a range of courses tailored to meet the specific needs of different industry sectors, such as construction. trainingEXP works closely with our clients to identify their industry-specific training needs and deliver comprehensive training solutions to meet those needs.
Ensuring building safety compliance in construction is paramount to protecting lives and preventing legal and reputational risks.
At trainingEXP, we understand the crucial role of training your staff in safety for construction, which is why we offer these courses:
- Asbestos Awareness: Training in asbestos is essential to those who may encounter asbestos whilst at work.
- Asbestos Awareness For Architects & Designers: This training course shares similarities with the course above with some additional content that is vital for architects and designers to know during their work.
- Banksman Training: Banksman training is for employees in the construction or heavy industry that are responsible for operating vehicles within your premises.
- Preparation for the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test: Banksman training is for employees in the construction or heavy industry that are responsible for operating vehicles within your premises.
- CDM Awareness: This course will go into depth about Construction Design and Management Regulations (CDM), making this course ideal for those in the construction and design industry.
- Abrasive Wheels: This course will cover the dangers of abrasive wheels and abrasive wheel safety measures, and much more.
Why Choose Online Courses?
TrainingEXP offers unique virtual-reality classroom training programs and a variety of online courses for fire safety. Here’s why people choose our online courses:
On-Demand Learning: Access training material at your own pace and schedule, eliminating the need for coordination or travel. This flexibility is convenient for busy professionals and those with limited budgets.
Train Any Time, Any Place: Online training is accessible to individuals across multiple locations, including remote or rural areas. It ensures equal opportunities for everyone, including those with disabilities.
Engaging eLearning: Online courses require 40-60% less time but offer five times more learning material compared to traditional classroom settings. Retention rates are also higher with eLearning.
Less Admin Work: Online training records everything, simplifying recordkeeping for audits and reducing human errors associated with manual record maintenance.
Tailored to Business Needs: trainingEXP offers a wide range of general and industry-specific courses. Businesses can find courses that address their unique training requirements.
Get Revolutionary Training Courses With trainingEXP
At trainingEXP, we are dedicated to providing high-quality training solutions to meet the needs of your business.
With our training courses, you can rest assured that your team is receiving the best training possible, ensuring a safe and productive work environment.
Take action today! Contact us now to explore our courses and revolutionise your workplace with enhanced safety and productivity.